Solution Graphics

Foodbuzz
Ask an Expert - Visit my Virtual Office at LivePerson
Pin It now!

Wedding Cake Art and Design: A Professional Approach'Wedding Cake Art and Design: A Professional Approach' by Toba Garrett is a must read for any aspiring cake decorator.  Months ago this book was featured in American Cake Decorating Magazine and I have finally been able to read it.  As a self-taught decorator, it is obvious that when it comes to the business side of the art, I'm a little lost.  This book helped correct that.

Toba talks about contracts, sketching, and even the major supplies needed to run a successful business. She also gives tutorials on cake design, string work, and more!  If you haven't realized already, I am very excited about this book!  Even more exciting is that Toba Garrett will be at the Garden State Cake Show in Burlington, NJ on February 4th and 5th this year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

____________________________________________________________________________________________


2 Responses to "'Wedding Cake Art and Design: A Professional Approach'"

  1. chris Says:

    My mother-in-law got me this book for Christmas! I just love it. I'm looking forward to trying the recipes included.

  2. Kim @ PCD Says:

    As you can tell, I love this book too. Reading it I felt like I was back in school...highlighting and bookmarking pages. I plan on trying the recipes soon. I'd love to hear your thoughts on them.

Leave a Reply

We would love to hear what you think.


Related Posts with Thumbnails