Solution Graphics

Foodbuzz
Ask an Expert - Visit my Virtual Office at LivePerson
Pin It now!

Pink Cake Box Cake
Congratulations to Anne Heap and her crew at Pink Cake Box!  While I love all of my featured decorators for their incredible talents, I think my readers hit the nail on the head here.  I am in complete awe of your work and only dream to meet your standards some day.  Keep up the amazing work!

On a side note...I chose this cake because one day a friend came to me and asked me to recreate it for her daughter's first birthday.  While mine was covered in buttercream and could never be this amazing, everyone (including me) was happy with the end result.  This was how I learned of Pink Cake Box.

Curious about my creation?  You'll have to visit my gallery and find it ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

____________________________________________________________________________________________


No Responses to "2010 Featured Decorator of the Year"

Leave a Reply

We would love to hear what you think.


Related Posts with Thumbnails