Solution Graphics

Foodbuzz
Ask an Expert - Visit my Virtual Office at LivePerson
Pin It now!

Today I received photos from Camila of Dream Cakes.  A custom cake shop in Brazil!  I am honored to have a reader from so far away and excited to share her amazing cakes with you.  She is very talented and I encourage you to see more of her work at the Dream Cakes website.



The idea behind this cake is adorable!















Great work on the car!

















Very cute cake.















Out of all the cake photos Camila sent me, this is my favorite.




















I really like the idea of the clothesline.  I'm going to have to remember that one.












The color combinations on this cake are great!













Thank you again Camila for sending your pictures to photos@pieceofcakedecorating.com.

All photos are welcome!  Cake decorators will be featured in my Feature Friday segment while readers will appear as Reader Photos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

____________________________________________________________________________________________


No Responses to "Reader Photos & Feature Friday ~ Camila from Dream Cakes"

Leave a Reply

We would love to hear what you think.


Related Posts with Thumbnails