Solution Graphics

Foodbuzz
Ask an Expert - Visit my Virtual Office at LivePerson
Pin It now!

Today I would like to share with you cakes from another fellow Mommy decorator.  Shena Lawson has been decorating cakes for 7 years now.  She does great work and blogs about her experiences at www.everythingelseiscake.com.  These are just a few of Shena's favorites so stop by Everything Else is Cake to see what else she has been up to and if you live in the Birmingham, AL area, I'm sure she'd love to make a cake for you!


This cake definitely gets my vote for most creative!



















I really love the waterfall and rocks in this picture.  Most people don't realize that fondant really does make all the difference.




















Great work on the Elvis picture!



















Great topsy turvy cake!  I have been wanting to have another go at one of these since my decorating class.

















I love the flowers.  Simple yet beautiful.




















I think this is my favorite cake.  It is too cute!













Thank you Shena for sharing a few of your favorite cakes with us.

Remember to visit Shena's website Everything Else is Cake for more information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

____________________________________________________________________________________________


No Responses to "Feature Friday ~ Everything Else is Cake"

Leave a Reply

We would love to hear what you think.


Related Posts with Thumbnails