Solution Graphics

Foodbuzz
Ask an Expert - Visit my Virtual Office at LivePerson
Pin It now!

Rolling PinCyclone WhiskCake Lifter




Recently, Wilton has given me the opportunity to review three items from their line of better baking tools. Over the course of the next few weeks you will see reviews of their Rolling Pin, Cyclone Whisk, and Cake Lifter. Once these products are reviewed I will be holding a giveaway and the winner will receive the product of their choosing. So, keep an eye out for these reviews, take notes, and be sure to enter our giveaway.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

____________________________________________________________________________________________


1 Response to "Upcoming Reviews"

  1. Chari Says:

    I'm jealous!! I keep sending them emails requesting to review products. I use their stuff all the time and have had several blog posts about Wilton stuff. So sad :-(
    I'm interested in hearing about the rolling pin and cake lifter!

Leave a Reply

We would love to hear what you think.


Related Posts with Thumbnails