Solution Graphics

Foodbuzz
Ask an Expert - Visit my Virtual Office at LivePerson
Pin It now!

Guest Post by Herman Barry

My mom and my wife haven’t really gotten along that well since my wife and I started dating. I am not really sure what they find to disagree on but I feel the tension in the area every time they are around each other. My dad say they continue to dislike each other because they are so much alike and I tend to agree with that. It’s so funny that opposites attract and similar personalities tend to clash but that’s the way it seems to happen. Maybe I can send my wife and my mom out on a trip in the next several months. Perhaps, they need some time to figure out how similar they really are. I know if I just spring the news on them both and tell them that the tickets are non-refundable they will have to go because neither my mom nor wife likes to waste things. Yesterday, when I was looking up trips online I stumbled across Direct TV and I felt like not only would my mom and wife start getting along, this would also be a time for my father and I to start bonding once again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

____________________________________________________________________________________________



Related Posts with Thumbnails