Solution Graphics

Foodbuzz
Ask an Expert - Visit my Virtual Office at LivePerson
Pin It now!

Image Idea 1Image Idea 2Image Idea 3



Today I came across a blog about decoupage art. It is called Handmade by Decoupage Art. Seeing this site gave me a new ideas for our edible photo images. Our images can easily be cut using a sharp knife and applied to cake as decoupage art. They are easily attached using a small amount of water and can be applied to either buttercream or fondant icings. Above I have given you ideas found on the Lucks Food Decorating Company Website.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

____________________________________________________________________________________________


1 Response to "Easy Decorating Ideas with Edible Images"

  1. amer Says:

    I have just been reading through your site and have to say it is excellent
    A fantastic design and interesting content.

Leave a Reply

We would love to hear what you think.


Related Posts with Thumbnails