Solution Graphics

Foodbuzz
Ask an Expert - Visit my Virtual Office at LivePerson
Pin It now!

There are many products out there that claim to help you bake your cakes level. I like using a combination of 3 methods. I always bake my cakes on a baking stone. The stone helps the cake bake evenly so that it comes out more level and very moist. I also rotate the cake 180 degrees halfway through the baking process. This also helps the cake bake evenly because I do not have a convection oven. Finally I put at least 1 flower nail in each cake. The nail heats up and helps bake the middle of the cake the same as the edges. By putting these three methods together, much less cake is wasted.




Related Posts with Thumbnails

____________________________________________________________________________________________


No Responses to "How Do You Bake Level Cakes?"

Leave a Reply

We would love to hear what you think.


Related Posts with Thumbnails