Solution Graphics

Foodbuzz
Ask an Expert - Visit my Virtual Office at LivePerson
Pin It now!

Photobucket

I made this Winnie-the-Pooh cake for my son's first birthday. It was very easy to make but I cannot take credit for this one. I purchased a cake kit complete with instructions, toppers, and even toys for my son. Below is a link to purchase the kit if you are interested in this cake. If you are looking for an easy kit similar to this one, check out the cake kit category at my online shop. There are kits for all ages from Sesame Street to Sports to Hannah Montana. However, not all of these kits will come with instructions. Look under our site's banner on how to order a Custom Cake Guide.


Related Posts with Thumbnails

____________________________________________________________________________________________


No Responses to "How to Make a Winnie the Pooh Cake (and other kits)"

Leave a Reply

We would love to hear what you think.


Related Posts with Thumbnails