Solution Graphics

Foodbuzz
Ask an Expert - Visit my Virtual Office at LivePerson
Pin It now!


I am excited to announce that Piece of Cake Decorating is now selling edible cake images. All images are printed on an 8x10 icing sheet. You can purchase an image(8x10 or smaller) for $10 or a personalized collage similar to the picture shown for $15. The collages can have up to three photos and will be designed especially for you. Shipping on any image is $5 and will be sent USPS Priority Mail.

As always, all purchases are done through PayPal. Once you have purchased an image, please e-mail your photos to kseals@pieceofcakedecorating.com along with the size and shape of your photo. If you are ordering a personalized collage, please enter any important details in the notes to seller.

Click to purchase from my sister site, www.KimsCake.com.


Just a few examples of our collages. You are not limited to what you see.

Edible Father's Day CollageEdible Anniversary CollageEdible Music Collage

Related Posts with Thumbnails

____________________________________________________________________________________________


4 Responses to "Edible Cake Images and Collages Now for Sale!"

  1. KayDee Says:

    This is beautiful. My mother's best friend baked wedding cakes to make extra money. She had a secret recipe which was the best pound cake I have ever had and the best butter cream (I think with Dutch butter) frosting I have ever eaten. I saw your comment on mom blogs network and have clicked on some of your ads. You look as though you have been doing this for a while. I just started. Please take a look at my blog www.answersformoms.org I'd love some feedback and a few ad clicks. Thanks.

  2. SilverRose Says:

    What a great idea! Decorating cakes always seems like a a lot of fun & these edible images make it personal!

  3. Guest Says:

    AWESOME Kim....I'll keep you in mind come Dec. for my DD's B-Day!

    BusyBee68 from CM

  4. Guest Says:

    I recently got one of the pictures and it was great. I used it as an end of the summer cake for the kids at a camp I worked at and it was a huge hit. The kids loved seeing their faces on the cake. The picture printed very clear. In my uploaded picture I blurred the faces out for privacy reasons, it was not printed that way. I recommend this to anyone who wants to personalize their cake for any occasion.

Leave a Reply

We would love to hear what you think.


Related Posts with Thumbnails