Solution Graphics

Foodbuzz
Ask an Expert - Visit my Virtual Office at LivePerson
Pin It now!






Here is a great link to a video that will show you how to level, tort, and fill your cake.
*Decorator's Tip* During the video I noticed that her cake slides around a lot when she is trying to fill it. I like to use skid proof cabinet liners under my cake. This will keep the cake from sliding around and they are also great to use when delivering a cake.

Also, if you are like me and have a hard time keeping a knife straight when leveling a cake, here is a great product.


Related Posts with Thumbnails

____________________________________________________________________________________________


No Responses to "Tutorial: How to Level, Tort, and Fill Your Cake"

Leave a Reply

We would love to hear what you think.


Related Posts with Thumbnails