Solution Graphics

Foodbuzz
Ask an Expert - Visit my Virtual Office at LivePerson
Pin It now!


Here you will find my three main categories of tricks.  In them you will find some of the things I have learned from experience and have helped me over the years.  Some of them may seem wacky but remember, I do not have any professional training.  Aside from a few Wilton Decorating Classes and Food Network's Cake Challenges, I am completely self taught.

If you can't find what you need here, just e-mail your question to kseals@pieceofcakedecorating.com and I will answer you withing 24 hours and post about it a few days later.

Choose a category to get started...



Icing Tricks



Decorating Tricks





Baking Tricks

Related Posts with Thumbnails

____________________________________________________________________________________________



Related Posts with Thumbnails